THEME VALUE NATURAL RESOURCES
Join us in-person at MOTT 32 for Food Made Good HK Sustainability Meet-up on Tuesday, 10 May 2022!
At this fifth meet-up of the year, we will introduce our topic Value Natural Resources. What do we mean by Valuing Natural Resources in terms of doing your Sustainability Star Rating? You’ll hear from two exciting speakers: Federico Galimberti from Zero Impact Ltd who will share his knowledge on eco-friendly detergents in the F&B industry and Joshua Ng from Good Food Technologies, an exciting Hong Kong born plant-based meat start-up.
This event is not to be missed! It’s great to have our in-person meetings again, see you all there. Be prepared for a fantastic discussion.
A big thank you to our sponsor Fresh Accounting, supporter InvestHK, and kind hosts MOTT 32 for making this event possible.
FOCUS AREA Environment – Value Natural Resources
DATE Tuesday, 10 May 2022
TIME 3:30-5:00 PM
VENUE MOTT 32, Standard Chartered Bank Building, 4-4A Des Voeux Rd Central, Central
Members: Free | Non-Members: $250
Free ticket is subject to Membership type. Due to covid restrictions, tickets are limited to 1 free ticket per Member
LEARN about how Federico Galimberti of Zero Impact Ltd derives their cleaning solutions from natural ingredients for foodservice businesses so that you can reduce your negative impact on the environment.
DISCOVER Good Food Technologies, an exciting new Hong Kong born plant-based meat company. Joshua Ng will share insights on how alternative proteins uses less land, water and save carbon emissions.
HEAR from our expert speakers:
1. Federico Galimberti, Zero Impact Ltd
2. Joshua Ng, Good Food Technologies
The Sustainability Meet-Up Series is a monthly gathering designed to educate and empower the Hong Kong foodservice community — chefs, restaurateurs, FOH, BOH, suppliers, and sustainability leads.
Underpinned by our framework, the programme is curated to inspire the community and to uncover novel ways through which they can apply small but significant changes to their sourcing choices, menu design, and supplies. We will be organising talks delivered by sustainable food industry leaders, on various themes linked to UN International Days and our three pillars – Sourcing, Society & the Environment.
Join us for our event, courtesy of the venue host, MOTT 32
Terms and Conditions:
- This event is closed to the media, consultancies and agencies
- The event is held under the Chatham House Rule. Participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed nor quoted without express permission.
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed via Eventbrite unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rainstorm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email [email protected]
- All attendees must sign in with their Leave Home Safe App and adhere to MOTT 32 covid rules
Thank you again to our supporter InvestHK and sponsor Fresh Accounting.