Save the date: 29 November!
WHAT ARE THE FOOD MADE GOOD HK AWARDS?
The Food Made Good HK Awards are an annual celebration of everything that’s good about the F&B industry and the incredible people who work in it. It’s not just about celebrating the winners, but also sharing the secrets of success. By doing this we can motivate and inspire others, as well as impart solutions to challenges that affect all businesses.
We reward businesses across all aspects of their operation; from how they source their food, to how they dispose of it.
Award categories are built around the Food Made Good Sustainability Framework, providing an array of inspiring and imitable ideas whilst rewarding and highlighting best practice.
Entries are open to the most engaged sector of the HK F&B industry: Food Made Good HK Members. However, there will be five awards that
Non-Members can enter.
As the stories become more inspiring, so do the ceremonies.
DO YOU WANT TO Sponsor an Award?
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN YOU SPONSOR
- Be seen as a Thought-Leader
- Become Synonymous with Excellence – Ensure your brand is synonymous with responsible business through branding at our Awards and across the Food Made Good global community
- Showcase your Solutions: More than ever, sustainability needs solutions and with our intimate setting you can meet like-minded people easily
- Showcase Leadership: We will work with you to get your brand in front of the businesses that want to transform the sector, through working with sustainably-minded business and consumers that can support it.
- The Food Made Good Awards is the platform we use to call for ongoing change, reward the bravest businesses, celebrate success stories and inspire collaboration. You will be invited to help judge an award category, as well as to present the award on stage.
- VIP lunch with fellow sponsors and awards winners
The Food Made Good Awards are an ongoing program of activity, content and comms, through which we celebrate winning ideas and innovations.
Get in touch at [email protected]