Food Made Good Hong Kong likes nothing more than working with partners large and small to put ideas into action, creating a better future for all.
Partnership opportunities enable Food Made Good Hong Kong and the partner to come together to support each other and their respective networks in advancing the sustainability agenda in the foodservice sector.
There is significant scope to make tangible change through harnessing shared missions and ambitions, leveraging broad networks and taking a proactive approach to engaging foodservice businesses.
Partnership opportunities could include:
- Building a Food Vision
- Designing bespoke Sustainability Assessements
- Research into the food policy landscape of your markets
- Mapping the food supply chain
- Credible and holistic communications around sustainability
- Resource creation
- CPD Certified Training & behaviour change workshops
- Sustainability 101 workshops
- Working groups & focused knowledge sharing
- Engaging with other partners/businesses
Please contact Heidi Spurrell at [email protected] for a chat about your unique sustainability journey.