Food Made Good Hong Kong likes nothing more than working with partners large and small to put ideas into action, creating a better future for all.
Partnership opportunities enable Food Made Good Hong Kong and the partner to come together to support each other and their respective networks in advancing the sustainability agenda in the foodservice sector.
There is significant scope to make tangible change through harnessing shared missions and ambitions, leveraging broad networks and taking a proactive approach to engaging foodservice businesses.
Partnership opportunities could include:
- Strategy and building a roadmap leading to a Food Vision
- Designing bespoke Sustainability Assessments
- Research into the food policy landscape of your markets
- Mapping the food supply chain and identifying hotspots
- Credible and holistic communications around sustainability
- Resource creation
- CPD Certified Training & behaviour change workshops
- Supporting you on getting accredited via CPD
- Sustainability 101 workshops
- Working groups & focused knowledge sharing
- Pilot programmes replicable for difference offices/locations
- Engaging with other partners/businesses
Click here to learn more about the CPD Workshop.