Bringing our community together
Whether it’s round tables, training workshops,
thought leadership sessions or simply networking
drinks, our events allow members to network and
learn from industry leaders.
- Learn from experienced industry speakers & get support
- Network with fellow sustainably-minded members and suppliers
- Enjoy hearty & healthy breakfasts
- Members get access to the first 3 events of the year for FREE (then pay a nominal fee)
- Non-members can join these informative sessions for a fee (subject to space)
- Breakfasts take place on the second Tuesday of the month
If you are passionate about any of these themes and are interested in speaking at one of our breakfasts, please contact us at [email protected]!
Chatham House Rules apply.
January 2020 Speaker: Food Made Good HK President, Shane Osborn The Sustainability Breakfasts Series is a members monthly gathering designed to educate and empower the Hong Kong foodservice community - chefs, restaurateurs, FOH, BOH, suppliers, and sustainability...
DATE 11 February 2020 - POSTPONED Sustainability Breakfast Theme: Feed People Well The focus will be on one of our sourcing goals; to ‘Feed People well’. We'll be discussing: - Pulses Thanks to our host, The Pawn, (The Classified Group) we will share a generous...
International Day of Forests DATE 10 March 2020 Join Food Made Good for breakfast to find out how the business choices you make in food sourcing can positively influence the environment. This month’s theme is: “Food and Forests” which aligns with our Environment...