THEME REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
Join us for our Sustainability Meetup on 7 JUN 2022! Details TBC soon.
A big thank you to our supporters Fresh Accounting and Invest HK for making this event possible.
FOCUS AREA Environment – Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
DATE Tuesday, 7 JUNE 2022
TIME 3:30-5:30 PM
VENUE The Hari Hong Kong, 330 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
ONLINE WEBINAR https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85963798846
Members: Free | Non-Members: $250
Free ticket is subject to Membership type. Due to covid restrictions, tickets are limited to 1 free ticket per Member
LEARN about why it matters to reduce reuse recycle and how the foodservice sector can work to improve the issue of reducing all waste streams to landfill
DISCOVER how we can push closer to a circular economy followed by reuse and recycling collections
The Sustainability Meet-up Series is a monthly gathering designed to educate and empower the Hong Kong foodservice community — chefs, restaurateurs, FOH, BOH, suppliers, and sustainability leads.
Underpinned by our framework, the programme is curated to inspire the community and to uncover novel ways through which they can apply small but significant changes to their sourcing choices, menu design, and supplies. We will be organising talks delivered by sustainable food industry leaders, on various themes linked to UN International Days and our three pillars – Sourcing, Society & the Environment.
Terms and Conditions:
- This event is closed to the media, consultancies and agencies
- The event is held under the Chatham House Rule. Participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed nor quoted without express permission.
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed via Eventbrite unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rainstorm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email [email protected]