2020 has no doubt been a year that we will all remember. Only months after launching Food Made Good in Hong Kong Covid-19 swept through China, Hong Kong and the rest of the world, forcing us, and huge parts of the food and hospitality industry to reimagine how we do business, adapt to change and diversify our income streams. This year we have been reminded of the fragility of our global food system, across production, supply chains, processing, accessibility and governance.
- Celebrate Local and Seasonal – Sustainability Cocktails Series: April
- Supplier Spotlight Series: Lyfegreen
- COP 26: GREAT For A Sustainable Future Series
- Transitioning toward sustainable and high value-added fishing operations – two case studies from the Sustainable Fisheries Development Fund
- Value Natural Resources – Sustainability Cocktails Series: March