THEME FEED PEOPLE WELL
Join us online for a remote, Sustainability Breakfast on Tuesday, 15 February 2022! At this second meet-up of the year, we are inviting Christian Mongendre, Treehouse and Professor Jonathan Wong, Hong Kong Organic Resource Centre, to speak about their experiences and challenges in ensuring healthy options are available for their diners. Be prepared for a fantastic discussion!
A big thank you to our supporters Fresh Accounting and Invest HK for making this event possible.
FOCUS AREA Society – Feed People Well
BREAKFAST DATE Tuesday, 15 February 2022
TIME 9:00AM – 10:00AM
VENUE Online Webinar
TICKETS Free for Members
LEARN More about how to make your menu healthier and hear from Heidi, CEO of Food Made Good HK give a book recap about feeding the world well. What’s the latest science? Which Hong Kong foodservice providers have already made the commitment?
DISCOVER How our chefs are making the link between food and health and overcoming the challenges that they face when ensuring there is always a healthy option. Find out more about organic farming and how HKORC is supporting local farmers.
HEAR FROM expert speakers and practitioners through a live webinar:
1. Christian Mongendre, Treehouse
2. Professor Jonathan Wong, Hong Kong Organic Resource Centre
Christian Mongendre (left), Treehouse and Professor Jonathan Wong (right), Hong Kong Organic Resource Centre
The Sustainability Meet-up Series is a monthly gathering designed to educate and empower the Hong Kong foodservice community — chefs, restaurateurs, FOH, BOH, suppliers, and sustainability leads.
Underpinned by our framework, the programme is curated to inspire the community and to uncover novel ways through which they can apply small but significant changes to their sourcing choices, menu design, and supplies. We will be organising talks delivered by sustainable food industry leaders, on various themes linked to UN International Days and our three pillars – Sourcing, Society & the Environment.
Join us for our webinar to learn about feeding people well.
Terms and Conditions:
- This event is closed to the media, consultancies and agencies
- The event is held under the Chatham House Rule. Participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed nor quoted without express permission.
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed via Eventbrite unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rainstorm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email [email protected]