THEME CELEBRATE LOCAL & SEASONAL
Join us online for a remote, Sustainability Breakfast on Tuesday, 12 April 2022! At our fourth meet-up of the year, we are inviting a few speakers to share about their experiences promoting local and seasonal produce in Hong Kong.
A big thank you to our supporters Fresh Accounting and Invest HK for making this event possible.
FOCUS AREA Society – Celebrate Local & Seasonal
BREAKFAST DATE Tuesday, 12 April 2022
TIME 9:00 – 10:15am Talk & Q&A Session
VENUE Online Webinar
TICKETS Free for Members
LEARN about how Haoma Bangkok uses local and seasonal ingredients on their menu and Chef DK’s philosophy of ‘Grow to Give Back’. Hear from Katie Chick, who has a wealth of knowledge in eco-farming. You will learn about HKU Experimental Farm at Lai Chi Wo and discover agroforestry as well as the food processing sharing kitchen at Shat Tau Kok. This event is not the be missed! Be prepared for a fantastic discussion.
HEAR from our expert speakers through a live webinar:
1. Chef DK, Haoma Bangkok
2. Katie Chick, HKU
The Sustainability Meet-Up Series is a monthly gathering designed to educate and empower the Hong Kong foodservice community — chefs, restaurateurs, FOH, BOH, suppliers, and sustainability leads.
Underpinned by our framework, the programme is curated to inspire the community and to uncover novel ways through which they can apply small but significant changes to their sourcing choices, menu design, and supplies. We will be organising talks delivered by sustainable food industry leaders, on various themes linked to UN International Days and our three pillars – Sourcing, Society & the Environment.
Join us for our webinar.
Terms and Conditions:
- This event is closed to the media, consultancies and agencies
- The event is held under the Chatham House Rule. Participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed nor quoted without express permission.
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed via Eventbrite unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rainstorm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email [email protected]