THEME WASTE NO FOOD
Join us for drinks and nibbles at SpiceBox Organics TKO for Food Made Good HK Sustainability Meet-up on Tuesday, 11 October 2022. Make sure to get your tickets now as we have a limit of 30 tickets!
At the last meet-up of the year, we will introduce our topic Waste No Food.
Learn about the impacts and challenges of food waste, as well as ways to improve waste management. You’ll hear from our exciting speakers: Punam Chopra from SpiceBox Organics and Chef Soren Lascelles from Grand Hyatt Hong Kong.
This event is not to be missed – see you all there!
A big thank you to our sponsor Fresh Accounting, supporter InvestHK and kind hosts SpiceBox Organics TKO for making this event possible.
FOCUS AREA Environment – Waste No Food
DATE Tuesday, 11 October 2022
TIME 3:30 – 5:30PM
VENUE Shop G10, Capri Place – O’South Coast, Tseung Kwan O
Members: Free (subject to Membership type) | Non-Members: HK$250
- Supplier Member = 1 Free Ticket
- Foodservice Member = 1 Free Ticket
- Corporate Member = 3 Free Tickets
GAIN an insight into SpiceBox Organics philosophy towards waste reduction techniques, zero impact products, sustainable plant based dishes and empowering the local community towards lowering their carbon footprint through education.
LEARN about how renowned hotel, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong manages food waste from its buffet using a variety of methods. From donating food to encouraging employee dinner times post-buffet. Take inspiration and implement the methods in your foodservice business.
MEET our speakers and enjoy networking with like-minded businesses.
- Punam Chopra from Spicebox Organics
- Soren Lascelles from Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
The Sustainability Meet-Up Series is a monthly gathering designed to educate and empower the Hong Kong foodservice community — chefs, restaurateurs, FOH, BOH, suppliers, and sustainability leads.
Underpinned by our framework, the programme is curated to inspire the community and to uncover novel ways through which they can apply small but significant changes to their sourcing choices, menu design, and supplies. We will be organising talks delivered by sustainable food industry leaders, on various themes linked to UN International Days and our three pillars – Sourcing, Society & the Environment.
Terms and Conditions:
- This event is closed to the media, consultancies and agencies
- The event is held under the Chatham House Rule. Participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed nor quoted without express permission.
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed via Eventbrite unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rainstorm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email [email protected]
- All attendees must sign in with their Leave Home Safe App and adhere to venue covid rules.