THEME REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
Join us at Te Quiero Mucho in Sheung Wan for socially distanced Sustainability Cocktails on Tuesday, 8 June 2021! At the sixth meet-up of the year, we are inviting Will Bray, Director of Sea Change, Tim Parker, the Founder and CEO of Circular City and Laura Offe, the Co-Founder & Managing Director at Meraki Hospitality Group to speak about their experiences and challenges faced when reducing their waste, reusing before replacing and recycling wherever possible.
A big thank you to our main supporter InvestHK and venue host Te Quiero Mucho for making this event possible.
FOCUS AREA Environment – Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
BREAKFAST DATE Tuesday, 8th June 2021
TIME 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
VENUE Te Quiero Mucho, The Sheung Wan, 286 Queen’s Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
First come first serve, as there are limited in-person spaces. Additional attendees may join via livestream.
Members (Priority): Free (1 person per membership, then fee applies as below)
Non-Members: $250 + $14.98 administrative fees.
LEARN About what it means to reduce, reuse, recycle
DISCOVER How, by getting to the root cause of the problem, you can reduce the waste you produce, save money when reusing your existing items and what to do with your unavoidable non food waste
- Will Bray, Director, Sea Change
- Tim Parker, Founder & CEO, Circular City
- Laura Offe, Co-Founder & Managing Director, Meraki Hospitality Group
The Sustainability Meet-up Series is a monthly gathering designed to educate and empower the Hong Kong foodservice community — chefs, restaurateurs, FOH, BOH, suppliers, and sustainability leads.
Underpinned by our framework, the programme is curated to inspire the community, to uncover novel ways through which they can apply small but significant changes to their sourcing choices, menu design, and supplies. We will be organising talks delivered by sustainable food industry leaders, on various themes linked to UN International Days and our three pillars – Sourcing, Society & the Environment.
Join us for a round of fantastic breakfast, courtesy of the venue host, Te Quiero Mucho.
Limited spaces available. Sign up now to avoid disappointment.
In the event that we need to postpone the Sustainability Breakfast event, we will contact you directly.
Terms and Conditions:
- This event is closed to the media, consultancies and agencies
- The event is held under the Chatham House Rule. Participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed nor quoted without express permission.
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed via Eventbrite unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rainstorm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email [email protected]