We’re BACK! Join us for our first face-to-face Sustainability Breakfast since March at the new PizzaExpress LAB in Causeway Bay!
THEME Support the Community
Connecting your kitchen with charities, donating your remaining food or purchasing products from social enterprises can increase customer loyalty, staff loyalty, and make the food taste even sweeter. Join Food Made Good for our monthly Sustainability Breakfast Series, where we will discuss how you can combine business with social responsibility. This month’s theme is Society: ‘Support the Community’, and we are also celebrating UN World Population Day (11 July).
FOCUS AREA Society – Support the Community
BREAKFAST DATE 21st July
LOCATION PizzaExpress LAB, Shop J, Fashion Walk, 9 Kingston Street, Causeway Bay
We’ll offer a selection of:
- Bite-size Giardiniera pizza (fundraising for Cancer Fund), vegetarian
- Kale and mushroom sandwich
- Pancake with Banana and Nutella or Berries
- A beverage table
- Coffee and tea can be ordered from staff or bar
Members: $150 + $8.99 administrative fees
Non-Members: $250 + $14.98 administrative fees (1 person per organisation)
LEARN how you can combine business with social responsibility
DISCOVER which organisations you can partner with to support your community
MEET/HEAR expert speakers and practitioners at a fireside chat:
- John Lui, International Brand & Marketing Director at PizzaExpress talks about the long-standing ways that PizzaExpress supports various charities in HK
- Jo Soo-Tang, Food Made Good Advisory Board Member and Strategic Advisor talks about Cookie Smiles, a social enterprise that encourages businesses to support the disadvantaged through baking
- Nicky Cardno, Professional Support Consultant at Herbert Smith Freehills talks about her firm’s pro bono programme for charities and social enterprises and their community initiatives
You will also mingle with members of the Food Made Good community, all while enjoying breakfast delights from one of our Members!
The Sustainability Breakfasts Series is a monthly gathering designed to educate and empower the Hong Kong foodservice community — chefs, restaurateurs, FOH, BOH, suppliers, and sustainability leads.
Inspired by our framework, the programme is curated to inspire the community, novel ways through which they can bring in small but significant changes to their sourcing choices, menu design, and supplies. We will be organising talks delivered by sustainable food industry leaders, on various themes linked to UN International Days and our three pillars – Sourcing, Society & the Environment.
Kindly sponsored by PizzaExpress and Oatly
Join us for a hearty, healthy breakfast!
Limited capacity. RSVP now and reserve your seat.